Author Topic: PhotoAcute still supported?  (Read 13987 times)

Mitsuru

Re: PhotoAcute still supported?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2018, 04:11:40 AM »
Hi, I've just found your great "PhotoAcute". Tried the free version and very impressed that I can take the better & better images with your "PhotoAcute".
But I've disappointed at the same time that you don't continue the development ,then you don't sell this product any more.
If you don't mind please send me reg code too of the 3.016 windows x64?

emmrecs

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 08:07:10 AM »
I, too, have just discovered this software so am somewhat disappointed that I cannot currently purchase a licence.  I see you have previously corresponded by PM with users asking how they may possibly gain access to the full version of the software.  Can I also receive a registration code?

Thank you.

Jeff

stanhhh

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2018, 07:18:31 PM »
Hello PA creators, Eugene

I've discovered your soft and am toying with it , not really mastering it for now I must admit '^^

Is this still possible to buy you a registration code? Thank you !

Lyff

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2018, 12:54:14 PM »
Just bought a RX100 IV and got really disappointed with photoshop results for image stacking, so I tried your software and it works sooo much better while being far easier to use!

Is there anyway I could get a registration code?

Or is there any plan to release the old version for free or sell it again?

Thanks.

I don't know what do you plan for future versions, but I would be glad to see someday a release for iOS and Android, modern phones and tablets are quite powerful and so quite capable for raw processing, plus if I can stack my pictures on the go that would gain me a lot of time.

fenykep

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2018, 05:23:53 PM »
Just let me thank you for this amazing piece of software in the name of the photographers community. I have to join the ones who wrote before me to say that this program shouldn't disappear like this. Maybe if you don't want to make it opensource, you can sell the company altogether to someone, because I'm sure that there would be a great interest in buying it. Until these decisions are made, can you please tell me how can I get a license? Thanks for everything.

Alan1250

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 11:08:32 AM »
Hi Eugene,

Good news that you plan to continue PhotoAcute.  My offer to help out in any way that I can still stands.  (50+ years of photo and SW development experience.)

Alan

13.beta2

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2018, 06:04:35 PM »
Hi Eugene,

Thank to you and all the team for such a great piece of software. Hope to see any kind of updated/redefined version of product some day.

As I still don`t know better super-resolution solution for desktop platforms, may I ask you to share a reg code for abandoned version?

ConnyO

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »
I just tried this application for Mavic Air images, and it is fantastic. Imagine how disappointed I was when I could not buy it...
Is there a way to buy a registration code for a Mac version somewhere else? Once I have seen the result, the original images look like crap  :-[

Jusck

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2018, 03:09:49 AM »
Hi I too would like to use the full versioning possible and would happily purchase. I’m on Mac if it’s possible to get a registration code.

Thanks

Charwinger21

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2018, 09:11:17 PM »
Hello Eugene.

If you are unable to continue developing PhotoAcute, please consider open sourcing it. There are quite a few developers that would be interested in continuing the project as a free and open source tool for everyone to enjoy.

DeepSkyStacker just went through something similar. After more than a decade of being proprietary software, the owner open sourced the code earlier this year, and it is now hosted on github with contributions from numerous independent developers.

I completely understand if you do not wish to open source PhotoAcute, but I would highly recommend considering it.

Eugene (PhotoAcute)

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2018, 08:35:53 AM »
Sadly, making PhotoAcute open source is not an option, because it contains proprietary IP that is used in our technologies for smartphone imaging, etc.

Chipps72

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2018, 04:16:40 AM »
Hi,
I too wonder if it's possible to use the full version. I’m exploring various way of reducing noise in my night shots. I'm using a Mac, I wonder if it’s possible to get a registration code.

Thanks in advance :)

Clavius

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2018, 12:52:11 AM »
I just discovered this amazing piece of software. After downloading the trial I've been experimenting with it and it works very well.

Please, is there any way for me to obtain the full version without watermarks?

Cdatar

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2018, 07:09:33 AM »
Hi Eugene,
Really impressed with your software, happy, like many other to use it as it is without support.
Just can you please reopen the order page & take my money for a reg code for the Pro version.
Cheers,
Peter

rparkhurst

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2018, 11:25:57 AM »
I know this has been asked but not answered, but I would also like to use v3.016. Is there any way to get a license for it while we wait for a new version to come out?