Author Topic: PhotoAcute still supported?  (Read 28638 times)

rwk

Re: PhotoAcute still supported?
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2019, 12:49:35 PM »
In the absence of a way to purchase the latest version of PhotoAcute, could I request a registration code for v3? Many thanks.

ssp3

« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2019, 09:52:11 PM »
Dear Eugene,
What is the status of PhotoAcute now? Are you developing it (or something similar) further?
I am mostly into noise reduction and it would be nice to have an alternative to Photoshop when it comes to averaging pictures for reduced noise. Also, in case there is something in the works, can you include support for TIFF files in L*a*b color space in your future product? Just a suggestion..

Best regards,

P.S. Since so many asked for a key, can I have one too? ;) I am conducting experiments with creating camera sensor read noise templates and it would be nice to not have a distracting reminder about the demo mode. If there's still a way to purchase, I'll gladly do so.

rlh

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2019, 11:13:37 AM »
Hey Eugene,

I hate to ask, but can I get a registration code?  Thank you.

KenO

« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2019, 09:46:21 AM »
Hi Eugene,

After a long absence, tested the trial version of PhotoAcute 3.016 and am still impressed with it.

Would be glad to be a Beta Tester when you release a new version.

Have been reading all the previous comments and would also like to request a registration key.

Thanks

Ken

matilda

« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2019, 11:47:40 AM »
@clk11
> if it would be possible to share the software or utility that was used to create camera profiles?
> Maybe the community can contribute with creating additional camera support profiles

Unfortunately it is not possible to share the profile creation software, but we are trying to change the profiling procedure so that the profile creation will be mostly automatic, so the new profiles will be created by the users anyway.

That would be absolute genius, taking the burden off of photoacute.  You could setup a forum to share profiles....

I'd buy it all over again if that worked out.

Recently sold a legacy camera, and no longer have a profile for my modern gear.. even with a D850, I do miss superresolution for some things (e.g., landscape, some macro).

spto

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2019, 12:52:25 PM »
Hi Eugene,

If there's a way to pay for a reg code, I'll definitely do it. It's just awesome.

And I'll definitely buy the next version when it is released.

For now I want two things: a code for PhotoAcute3 on Mac, and your PayPal donation link.

Cheers
Boyang

MikeRTV

mistake
« Reply #81 on: May 17, 2019, 08:26:43 AM »
I've been doing superresolution technique for drone photography (i use dji mavic 2 pro) for about a year,  and just discovered photoacute. The main problem for me was movement between frames, and photoshop (which i used previously) is really terrible at photo alignment when there is slight perspective change between frames. But recently i tried photoacute and was blown away how well it handles frame movement, the difference between photoacute and photoshop is phenomenal. Can i get a license for 3.016 version, since there is no option to purchase?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 08:34:00 AM by MikeRTV »

Philipp

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2019, 08:13:18 AM »
Roger,

We have plans to develop a new version of PhotoAcute, however I cannot provide any timeline for that...

pls see PM

-Eugene

Happy to hear there will be a new Version.
Would be happy to help with my camera Data. And would love to not have a trial Version with the watermark...
Is there something you could do?

Thanks a lot!

voxchao

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2019, 10:26:28 AM »
Hi Eugene,

our professor at university recently had advertised the PhotoAcute 3 program to us as the best to process multiple shots. Is it still possible to get a code for it? If he says it's best then it probably is  :D

Greetings
Swen

dbateman

« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2019, 01:52:04 AM »
Eugene,

I have been long time photoacute user and purchased many years ago. I would love to pilot a new version if you enter testing again.  Allowing the user to add profiles would be perfect, as there are individual lens differences.

Hoping this Software comes back to life.
David

Marco P

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2019, 03:59:36 AM »
Hi Eugene! I think PhotoAcute is a powerfull tool. Could you send me a license for 3.016 version please?

Thank you
Marco

Chris

« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2019, 02:25:33 PM »
Hi Eugene,

i`d like to kindly ask u for a key for the 3.016 version, too. I tested the trial version and i am still totally impressed.
Is there any way to help u guys continuing this great project like send u some money, crowdfunding, etc...?

Greets
Chris

LuizFelipe

« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2019, 07:11:31 PM »
Well I did try to wait for the new version without asking for a registration code - have watched the forum for a while. Unfortunately, it's been a long time, and even while I AM waiting, I'd rather waiting with a working version 3.
My main interest is getting down high ISO noise by stacking, and so far PhotoAcute has worked well enough indeed - with the watermark. Could you possibly send me a code? Thank you either way!

brat

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2019, 04:03:22 PM »
Hello, I just tried the trial version of the software and it looks very promissing. Bad it stopped production. Anyway, can I ask please for full version? Thanks.

Eugene (PhotoAcute)

• Administrator
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2019, 10:40:04 PM »
Hi all, I've just sent reg codes to bunch of you guys. For some reason the forum would not show your messages earlier... thus such a delay, sorry!